Which scenario would you rather wake up to?
· Dirty dishes on the kitchen counter
· A pile of dirty clothes on the floor
· Kids toys all over the floor
· A kitchen counter that is tidy
· The dishwasher is empty and clean dishes put away
· No piles of dirty clothes
· Kids toys picked up
How can you achieve this?
Get the whole family involved in the Reset the Room game.
Set a timer for 15 minutes to reset the room.
· Kids will tidy up their toys and books, using designated baskets or shelves to put the toys and books on/in.
· Load up backpacks and briefcases for the next day
· Put dirty clothes in the laundry basket
· Clean up dishes and load dishwasher
· Wipe down the kitchen table and counters
· Pickup shoes and put in the designated spot
· Add task specific for your needs.
Now you can go to bed with a sense of accomplishment with less stress because things are put away and you will wake up to a tidy not messy home.
Enjoy, you deserve it!